You can now treat your taste buds to a sweet selection of delectable desserts at “Remy Featuring Pompidou’s Patisseries Dessert Experience” only on the Disney Fantasy.
This unique adult-only dining event includes a variety of indulgent dessert offerings, coffee or tea, and a complimentary adult beverage for Guests ages 21 and up. As each menu selection is presented, the Executive Chef and Executive Pastry Chef of Remy will share interesting history and fun facts of the dessert.
And now, you can book this in advance at Disneycruise.com under the My Cruise Activities section of the Planning Center.
The “Remy Featuring Pompidou’s Patisseries Dessert Experience” is $50 per person and can only be booked during days at sea on the Disney Fantasy. Please note this experience is not available on the Disney Dream.
With Disney Cruise Line offering so many great deals on their sailings, there is no better time to take a Disney Cruise. We have seen Kids Sail Free, on board credit offers and deposit discounts just in the last few months. Thinking of cruising? Forget the traditional packing list of swimsuits and sunscreen! Here is what you should bring to make the most of a magical cruising experience with Disney:
- Pirate costumes or gear. On every Disney Cruise, there is a Pirates In the Caribbean deck party. There are games, music, dancing, Mickey Mouse swooping in to save the day. At the end, there are spectacular fireworks. Disney is the only cruise line to do fireworks at sea.
- Singles. Back an envelope of dollar bills to tip your room service waiter. While the room service food, including the fabulous Mickey Ice Cream Bars, is free, you want to tip the server.
- A plain pillowcase & Sharpies. Have your kids pick out their favorite color markers, put them in a freezer baggie with a plain pillowcase & drop off at Guest Services on the ship. By the end of your cruise, the pillowcase will be returned to your stateroom autographed by the characters. It is a fun & inexpensive souvenir.
- A power strip. Is your family gadget-crazy? The staterooms on the Disney ships are larger than other lines but there are few places to plug things in. Throw a small power strip in your bag for all the things that need to be plugged in.
- Reusable cups or mugs. Soda, water, tea & coffee are available on the top deck free of charge but the cups provided are small. Bring along one of your Disney resort mugs or a double walled tumbler so you can have an ice cold drink by the pool or while watching a movie in the onboard theater. Disney shows first run films & some of their classics. We recently saw Wreck It Ralph at a midnight premiere & Frankenweenie while on board.
- Highlighters in different colors. Each night, you will find a Personal Navigator in your stateroom detailing the next days’ activities. Have each member of your family highlight their must-do in a different color. That way you won’t miss a thing!
- Formalwear for longer cruises. While Disney doesn’t require people to dress up, it sure is fun! Take advantage of the free photographers who can take awesome family photos. You can purchase pictures but you are not obligated.
- A picture of your kids. Once your kids see the amazing kids clubs, you aren’t likely to see them much on your cruise. There are clubs for kids, tweens & teens & even a nursery for the under 3 crowd. With so many activities for the kids, you can enjoy some quiet time by the adult pool or in the entertainment district. Book a meal at the adults only Palo on all four ships or at Remy on the Dream & Fantasy. Read a book without interruption. Take a nap. Hit the amazing spa or fitness center onboard.
- Your sense of adventure. The Disney Cruise Line offers itineraries to the Caribbean, Mexico, Alaska & Europe. Take in the local culture or try something new like Salsa dancing in Cozumel or whale watching in Alaska.
- A calendar. You can save a lot of money by booking your next cruise while onboard. Once you experience the Disney magic at sea, you won’t be able to wait to do it again!
Disney has announced itineraries through the first part of 2014. For the best rates and availability, book as early as you can. This is an experience you don’t want to miss!