Disney Cruise line has announced an immediate price increase for Palo aboard the Disney Dream, Magic and Wonder. The new costs are as follows:
- Champagne Brunch – $20 per person
- High Tea – $10 per person
- Palo Dinner – $20 per person
These prices are per person, and constitute the gratuities for the meal, no additional gratuity is required. The changes do not take effect immediately, but start on the following cruises:
- Disney Dream – January 26, 2011 (Maiden Voyage)
- Disney Magic – January 29, 2011
- Disney Wonder – January 30, 2011
The change is for new reservation only, if you currently hold a Palo reservation for cruises after the start dates, you will pay the old prices.
The Disney Dream (an upcoming Fantasy) will feature 2 nicer restaurants not included on the dining rotation, Palo and Remy). As noted above, Palo will be $20 per person, same as the other ships. Remy however, will be a bit more exclusive, and will run $75 per person for dinner, no word on if other “events” will be offered during the day.